- Bec and Nat decide to reframe the January blues with gratitude as our February focus.
- Nat recalls an episode of The Huberman Lab podcast where he talks about the necessity of introducing story/narrative to really make for a truly brain-changing gratitude practice.
- Bec reads a shiver-inducing letter from one of Nat’s students and then they check in on how Nat is feeling post reading!
- Bec and Nat learn that they can search out a story for their own gratitude practice (if they don’t have a student thank you note lying around!) and they don’t need a new story every time!
- They decide to write their own kids letters to encourage their own practice of gratitude.
Books we mention:
Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl; An Interrupted Life by Etty Hillesum; The Writing Life by Annie Dillard.